Reflections (a.k.a. answers) down below...but try them on your own first :)
The Rest of God Hebrews 3:11-4:15
- What is God’s rest?
- When do we have this rest?
- How is it entered?
- How is it missed?
- Who can enter?
- Where is that rest?
- A finished work, the rest of completion (Hebrews 4:3-4)
- "Today" (Hebrews 3:7,13,15; 4:7)
- By faith/obedience (Hebrews 4:2-3) By ceasing from own works--works that originate with us (a.k.a. self-effort), not God (Hebrews 4:10)
- By unbelief/disobedience (Hebrews 3:12,18-19; 4:2,6,11)
- Anyone who hears and believes/obeys (Hebrews 3:7-8,15; 4:2-3,7,10-11)
- In Jesus, our Sabbath (Hebrews 4:9-10)