Key Question: Who am I in Christ?
Read the second chapter. Then answer the following questions:
1. How would you describe the eternal realm? the temporal realm?
2. Where do you live most? Do you struggle with living in the temporal realm? How?
3. Why is it important for us to understand each of these realms? See the three reasons p30-31.
4. How am I related to God as a believer? See bottom of p33-34. Hallelujah!
Study Guide by Dan Stone and David Gregory:
CHAPTER 2: THE LINE
2. What are the major characteristics of “above the line”? Of “below the line?”
3. In what ways is God primarily “above the line?”
4. What is already true about you in the eternal realm?
5. What are the three main reasons it is important for us to understand the two realms (p. 30-31)? How in these three ways it is important for you personally?
6. In what ways is your life primarily being lived “below the line?” Give at least three examples of ways you see your focus below the line.
7. What is the process God uses to get us to move from below the line to above the line in a given area in our lives? How can you cooperate with Him in that process in the areas you mentioned in question 6?
8. In this chapter Dan mentions many things that are true of us above the line already. Which one was most important to you as you read? Why?
For an excerpt and ordering information, click here: